Due to the snowfall for early Sunday morning and throughout the day the club have made a decision to postpone all the games scheduled for Sunday.
Anyone attending the Level 1 course at the club, that has also been postponed. The BCFA will contact all participants later today to reschedule.
Can you inform your players Parents and Opposition at your earliest convenience.
Please look out for sessions being open for coaching, if the snow does not clear from the astro its is unplayable.